The Enchanted Forest with Anastasjia

Monday, September 19, 2016


Two Saturdays ago, I spent the dreamiest afternoon with Anastasjia Louise and her boyfriend Ashton exploring the Enchanted Forest - a storybook inspired theme park! We have so much in common, and Anastasjia, Ashton, and I spent the entire way there and back laughing, smiling, and singing until my voice hurt!

At the park, we spent the day taking lots of pictures, exploring the park (thus my sneakers, please excuse them - THERE WAS LOTS OF HIKING...), riding a roller coaster (which was surprisingly scary oh my goodness), and Anastasjia and I got mistaken for part of the park - multiple times!

So excited for future hangouts and *still* on cloud 9 from such a perfect day! ♡


(Excuse my goofy face here and just look at Anastasjia haha)


DRESS: c/o Samantha Pleet BERET: c/o Miss Patina SOCKS: F21


Thank you Ashton for the photos!

8 comments:

  1. I love her YouTube channel! (And she as such a pretty name.<3)
    You two are so beautiful. :)

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goddddd I love them *_* <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such adorable photos! You guys have the best hair!

    Grace xx

    www.gracebee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! As a fellow Oregonian, I grew up going to Enchanted Forest. Seeing these photos bring back so many memories of the park (and that log ride? Um, LOVE IT). I totally see why people thought that you were apart of the park. You both look so beautiful. It's like flipping through a fairy tale and seeing the beautiful and whimsical characters. <3 <3 And your friend, by the way, has the BEST tattoos!!

    http://versatileadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so much cool !

    <3

    http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, it looks like you two had so much fun!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to Enchanted Forest in years! I got giddy when I saw this ��

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon